- Applicants must have at least one parent/legal guardian working in the food & beverage service industry (full or part-time).
- Applicants must have at least one minor child living in the same home as the food & beverage service employee who is a legal guardian/parent.
- Children up to 22 years-old may be acceptable if they are currently enrolled in higher education (college or vocational program).
- Families who have adult children who are medically dependent on their parents due to physical or intellectual disability may also apply. Documentation required.
- Applicants must have experienced at least one of the qualifying circumstances detailed below within six months of their application date.
Please note that loss of employment, wages, or shifts is not a CORE qualifying circumstance and will not be considered unless a CORE qualifying circumstance is also present.