Corporate Partnerships Director
Reporting to: Executive Director
Since 2004, Children of Restaurant Employees, a national 501(c)3 has provided grants to Food and Beverage service employees with children who have faced hardships such as illnesses, injuries, severe medical diagnoses, death of the employee, spouse or child, or loss of home or place of work due to a natural disaster. CORE is seeking a Corporate Partnership Director to join our team to nurture relationships, develop and grow corporate partnerships, sponsors, individual donors, and CORE supporters.
Position: Reporting to the Executive Director, the Corporate Partnerships Director manages day to day strategic partnerships, sponsorships, and ambassador programs at a national level. Outlining specific partnership strategies to onboard new partners, the director engages and retains current sponsors/partners/alliances, resulting in sustainable growth and value for CORE.
- Develops, manages, sustains, and grows corporate partnerships and sponsorships
- Identifies target markets, partners, sponsors, and affilates via industry research
- Assists in partner goal-setting, revenue tracking and reporting on scheduled basis
- Partners with Executive Director to develop sustainable donor database
- Manages CRM database, reporting, and system updates as required
- Directs and leads all aspects of ambassador volunteer program including communication, education, recognition, and fundraising opportunities
- Represents CORE at key national conferences and events, leading fundraising opportunities as applicable
- Collaborates with strategic partners on events/conferences, and other projects providing added value for CORE
- Manages partner/sponsor level and recognition through communication with applicable internal teams
- Operates within departmental budget relative to program needs, special events, and travel
Download the job position description in PDF format here.