BECOME AN AMBASSADOR.
CORE relies on volunteers nationwide to serve as an ambassador and increase awareness and visibility of this organization. This is a great way to directly help restaurant industry families who may qualify for a CORE grant when life does not go as planned and they face a qualifying circumstance.
Ambassadors help in a variety of ways:
- Volunteer for CORE at industry events
- Leverage their voice on social media and throughout their professional network
- Distribute CORE back of the house posters in local neighborhoods or in underserved communities
- Host fundraisers to benefit CORE
- Refer F&B operations employees with children, who are facing a health crisis, injury, death, or natural disaster to apply for a grant
- Serve as an industry leader
WHAT DO WE ASK OF A CORE AMBASSADOR?
- Complete a 30-minute zoom training session
- Utilize social media (Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn) and professional networks to share CORE’s mission.
- Identify and approach potential donors from food and beverage suppliers, operators, and distributors
- Distribute CORE materials in your community
- Serve on one of the following Ambassador Sub committees
These committees have been created to support CORE’s mission and serve as an extension to the team. With your help, we will be able to expand our reach to the entire food and beverage service industry and help more families.
- Event Committee: Help plan and volunteer at industry events, share best ideas and best practices to conduct fundraising activities or events to benefit CORE
- Auction Committee: Secure items for CORE Auctions