BECOME AN AMBASSADOR.
CORE relies on volunteers nationwide to serve as an ambassador and increase awareness and visibility of this organization. This is a great way to directly help restaurant industry families who may qualify for a CORE grant when life does not go as planned and they face a qualifying circumstance.
Ambassadors help in a variety of ways:
- Volunteer for CORE at industry events
- Leverage their voice on social media and throughout their professional network
- Distribute CORE back of the house posters in local neighborhoods or in underserved communities
- Host fundraisers to benefit CORE
- Refer F&B operations employees with children to apply for a grant, who face a health crisis, injury, death, or natural disaster
- Serve as an industry leader
WHAT DO WE ASK OF A CORE AMBASSADOR?
- Complete a 30-minute zoom training session
- Utilize social media (Facebook Twitter, LinkedIn) and professional networks to share CORE’s mission.
- Identify and approach potential donors from food and beverage suppliers, operators, and distributors
- Distribute CORE materials in your community
- Serve on one of the following Ambassador Sub committees
These committees have been created to support CORE’s mission and serve as an extension to the team. With your help, we will be able to expand our reach to the entire food and beverage service industry and help more families.
- Welcome Committee: Welcome and mentor new ambassadors
- Event Committee: Help plan and volunteer at industry events
- Auction Committee: Secure items for CORE Auctions
- Third Party Events: Share ideas, best practices and conduct fundraising activities or events to benefit CORE
- Operator Brand Advocate Committee
- Purpose of Brand Advocate Committee:
- Increase awareness about CORE to F&B operator team members, identify and refer qualified applicants, and guide employees with their CORE application process.
- Brand Advocate Committee Responsibilities:
- Inform potential grantees about CORE criteria and the application process
- Assist CORE applicants as needed (i.e. obtaining proper documentation, completing applications)
- Distributing CORE collateral to F&B establishments to raise awareness
Sign up to serve as a CORE ambassador: www.coregives.org/volunteer
Or to learn more contact us at email@example.com.