Join the ranks of top industry leaders with an annual Corporate donation. CORE offers customized partnership opportunities for companies of all sizes and sectors seeking to support families of the hospitality community. Partnering with CORE drives significant value to your brand, with potential benefits such as:
Become a Corporate Donor
- Alignment with the leading organization supporting families of hospitality industry employees across the nation
- Visibility with food and beverage service employees and industry leaders through email, newsletter and social media integration
- Opportunity to share storytelling with company’s stakeholders around examples of families impacted by partnership
- Potential for strong earned media coverage around partner’s support of industry families
- Platform for customized cause marketing opportunities in direct support of food and beverage service employees
Host a CORE Event or Promotion
Hosting an event or promotion for CORE—at any establishment or venue—is an easy, fun way to donate. Your company can either do a one-time fundraiser that benefits CORE, such as a dinner and product tasting, or an on-going promotion that helps spread awareness and raise funds for our mission year round. Plus, ask us about our Build-A-Bear stuffing parties! Not a food and beverage establishment? Not a problem! CORE is committed to finding ways to partner with any organization–from schools and clubs to grocery stores and beyond.
CORE can work with all levels of your company to customize events, promotions, or materials that inspire your employees to get involved with CORE while representing your brand and company commitment to serving our industry. We are happy to send you any CORE materials that you would like available for your staff, customers, and employees!
“When my son has had the rare occasion to be in the Children’s Hospital of Seattle, seeing REALLY sick children puts into perspective how lucky you are to have a reasonably healthy child. I am proud to support CORE both personally and professionally, and I’m even prouder it was born from the National Accounts channel which I so adore and argue is home to the finest people in the business.”Ryan Maher(CORE Advisory Council Member and COREporate Member)